A primary teacher asked her class the question, what is love? The following are some actual answers to the questions.
- "Love is when you're eating and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs." - Chrissy, age 6.
- "Love is what makes you smile when you're tired" - Terri, age 4.
- "Love is when my mom makes coffee for my dad & she takes a sip before giving it to him to make sure the taste is OK." Dan, age 7.
- Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday." Noelle, age 7.
- Love is a little old woman & a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." - Tommy, age 6.
- Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken." - Elaine, age 5.
Ignore the text. That's got nothing to do with this post. It's the love shape that I want.
Final one, my favourite.
- You really should't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget." Jessica, age 8.
I got those from @IslamicThinking tweets. Subhanallah, they are so amazing. If I were to ask the same question, I wouldn't know what to answer.
Shame on me.
p/s: Like seriously, where are you? And most importantly, who are you? :)