Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You're never a loser until you stop trying.



I love to be around people with high spirit.
They somehow indirectly motivate me to be like them (or better), without them knowing about it.
I hope I can thank every and each of them personally for making me feel this way.

As for now, I'm so happy. I don't know what's the ultimate reason behind it. I'm just happy. 
Rezeki jugak perasaan happy ni sebenarnya.

Sebab ada kalanya kita berasa gundah gulana, tidak tahu apa puncanya.



p/s: I used to think people yang buat sajak/puisi is a boring person. But no anymore. It's nice to get a sajak that dedicate to you and only you. Macam Fatimah Syarha buat kat suami dia. 

Oh it's 12.41am already. I'm done with my midnight rambling. Till then old folks. Before I penned off (gedik sebab guna istilah surat), chin up and be happy nae?

Bui-bui!



No comments: