Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pointless post that will just waste your time. Simply don't click this.



Pogues - Love you till the end

I just want to see you 
When you're all alone 
I just want to catch you if I can 
I just want to be there 
When the morning light explodes 
On your face it radiates 
I can't escape 
I love you 'till the end 
 
I just want to tell you nothing 
You don't want to hear 
All I want is for you to say 
Why don't you just take me 
Where I've never been before 
I know you want to hear me 
Catch my breath 
I love you 'till the end 

I just want to be there 
When we're caught in the rain 
I just want to see you laugh not cry 
I just want to feel you 
When the night puts on it's cloak 
I'm lost for words don't tell me 
All I can say 
I love you 'till the end


p/s: This got nothing to do with my life. I'm just so messed up with this semester that had leaded me to post this. What's the connection? As simple as it's on my playlist. Hahaha I know right.

Bui-bui.


No comments: