Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cherish.



Sometimes, the only way for us to know how bad we've hurt someone is to get hurt the same way ourselves.

Friends always recognized me as a happy go lucky girl, cheerful and that kinda girl whose life is always filled with flowers and unicorns like all of the time.


Joy even said to me the last time we met.

"Mai why you look so upset? This is so not you."

Oookayyyy.
This is so unhealthy. The way people see me.

There must be times I'm facing difficulties in life too, my friend. I just decided not to share em on net. Thus, you guys assuming I have a wonderful life tak pernah sedih?



Wrong. That is so wrong on so many levels.


I too, am a human.

Just like glass. Fragile.


P/s: On an unrelated note, I've promised myself to be beneficial to others. Positive post, grateful post on social media by me, is actually me, doing my part of not sharing negativity into other people's life. Let us all share positive happy things. For this world desperately needs stuff like that. But this post is an exceptional la weh bagi can la weh I wanted to explain to the world. Erk (?)








No comments: