Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bangsa Johor.


Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.

Penantian berbulan lamanya berakhir dengan berita baik. I got Johor people!


It baffles me so much that I don't feel anything about getting posted to Johor. Happy tak jugak sedih tak jugak but one thing for sure is, I am grateful. Totally grateful.

Grateful that I finally got posted. 10 months at home was tiring (tired sebab I'm waiting) but oh boy I am so gonna miss this carefree feeling!

I  really  really really live my life to the fullest. I rest enough, I read enough, I watch tv enough. Tolong ibu je cam tak enough? -___-

Nevertheless, it's time now to berbakti kepada anak bangsa. I really mean this.

Let's go people. Let's go save the world!

"Pendidikan Berkualiti, Insan Terdidik, Negara Sejahtera"

Bui-bui.


P/s: To those who haven't got posted, hang in there. Have faith. Our thought and prayers are always with you. Tak best pun sebenarnya bila kita posting tapi ada kawan tak posting. So let us all keep praying to Him as He knows best.






2 comments:

Sya said...

Congratulations! Johor ni negeri yg kaya + dekat dgn singapore

Ninie said...

Tahniah Mai! Yeay!!!